The Experience Associate is the primary in-person point of contact for the Member Company, and the “face” of the Experience Team. The Experience Team is supporting a Sports and Multimedia Organization located in Midtown Manhattan. The person in this role must be comfortable conversing with employees, guests and VIP personnel on a consistent basis.
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst members, and guests.
- Create a world-class guest reception experience by partnering with Experience Manager, and Member Company Stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison between Member Company floor and base-building security resources.
- Support Experience Manager and Experience Lead in delivering unique events, activations, and initiatives, and conference room preparation.
- Become an expert in WeWork Enterprise systems that support guest and meeting room technology.
- Take direction from the Experience Lead and the Experience Manager to support the Team as necessary.
What You Will Do
- Be the first and last point of contact for employees, guests, visitors, and vendors.
- Cover the guest reception area during business hours and while supporting occasional after-hours events.
- Provide a world-class guest entry experience to visitors of the member company.
- Facilitate a multi-step guest reception process including communication with base-building, registration, and actual visitor engagement.
- Build meaningful relationships with employees and guests through in-person connections.
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer the inquirer to additional resources available.
- Work on Experience initiatives designed to develop connections between employees including employee introductions, event support, email, and print communications.
- Assist with Event/initiative communication including digital and print collateral.
- Assist with event set-up, promotion and encourage employee participation.
- Assist Experience Lead, Hospitality with Hospitality related initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College graduate with a four-year degree preferred, but not required.
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus.
- Must be able to adhere to a Business-Professional environment including attire requirements.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities.
- Passion and understanding of WeWork’s mission and values.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
New York (United...
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2019, 6:00 pm