Xaxis is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and is a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Digital Trading Executive to join us.
This role reports to - Client Services Director.
3 Best Things About The Job:
- It’s a great work environment - You will collaborate with a passionate team of quick witted, humorous, diverse and extremely dedicated colleagues.
- Opinions and ideas are highly encouraged - Ambition is expected and passion is admired. We are always open to new ways of thinking from everyone, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis.
- Learning never stops in Xaxis - You are empowered to create your own balance and be proactive. There is always something new to learn, new challenges to overcome, and new technology to embrace everyday.
What You Will Do
- Digital campaign management (implementation, monitoring & reporting).
- Assists Engagement Manager on agency and client management.
- Delivers best-in-class solutions and offers unparalleled services.
- Understand creative handling.
- Process monthly billing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Media/business statistics graduate preferred.
- Proficient in MS-Office.
- You should be digital savvy, data driven and results oriented. You enjoy understanding a user’s digital journey and have key interest in analysing data to execute digital marketing campaigns.
- You are enthusiastic to work with an award-winning, dynamic and innovative team.
- You are detail-orientated and organised.
- You have an analytical mind-set and enjoy data crunching.
- You are a problem-solver in a multi-tasking, fast-paced business environment.
- You love people, food and fun!.
- Job type:Internships
Media and Advertising, Statistics
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm