To work together with Clinical Project Manager and provide technical administrative, and logistical support to ensure timely and efficient execution of clinical trials, and compliance of ICH-GCP, SOP and regulatory regulations.
- Responsible for trial master file’s establishment, collection, tracking and management in compliance with GCP/SOPs and regulatory regulations. Support Clinical Project Manager to perform document page quality/ logical check
- Support EC dossier preparation in study level and other study relevant documentation
- To provide support to project team on study supplies sourcing, procurement and distribution
- To provide support to Clinical Project Manager on maintaining the study status tracking and following up action log
- Contract management including coordinating with approval process, archiving and tracking.
- To provide support to Clinical Project Manager on study budget calculation, gap analysis between actual cost and budget, payment processing and tracking.
- Enhance the communication and cooperation with cross-functional teams and vendors
- To provide coordination on project/study meeting arrangement and logistics
- Mentor new CTA when applicable
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above, or equivalent, in medical/pharmacological/nursing/life science area is preferred. Non-medical background is accepted
- 1-year working experience with CTA/CPA/CRC or office admin background is preferred. Fresh graduate is considerable
- Computer literacy desirable
- Basic use of the English language; both written and oral
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th May 2019, 6:00 pm