Looking for a career that will excite, challenge and inspire you? Thinking about insurance? Perhaps you should. Working for us is a totally different experience to what you probably expect. How do you feel about the things you truly love? Don’t you want to protect them in the best way possible? Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most.
This is no easy task. In today’s interconnected world, tackling risk is fast, unpredictable and invigorating. You’ll have to think on your feet as you manage risks big and small, from flooding to cyber crime. You’ll be tackling issues like these in over 170 countries. It’s a big challenge, but you’ll have a truly diverse network helping you. As part of an international team, every day would provide opportunities to learn, grow and share ideas.
As you make an impact across borders, you’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Actuarial Intern, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Work with the IFRS17 Working and Project group to support the actuarial aspects of the design and implementation of Zurich’s IFRS17 solution for Hong Kong.
- Assist with key aspects of the insurance liability valuation.
- Assist the Appointed General Insurance Actuary in fulfilling statutory obligations.
- Maintain and improve the General Insurance actuarial valuation process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree Holder in Actuarial Studies or currently studying Actuarial Science.
- Basic Knowledge on General Insurance reserving.
- Experience with Excel, knowledge with SAS and ResQ highly regarded.
- Good analytical and leadership skills coupled with good financial acumen.
- Good interpersonal, communication, planning, organizing skills.
- Interested candidate please indicate the available period for internship on your CV.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2020, 6:00 pm