Looking for a career that will excite, challenge and inspire you? Thinking about insurance? Perhaps you should. Working for us is a totally different experience to what you probably expect. How do you feel about the things you truly love? Don’t you want to protect them in the best way possible? Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. This is no easy task. In today’s interconnected world, tackling risk is fast, unpredictable and invigorating. You’ll have to think on your feet as you manage risks big and small, from flooding to cyber-crime. You’ll be tackling issues like these in over 170 countries. It’s a big challenge, but you’ll have a truly diverse network helping you. As part of an international team, every day would provide opportunities to learn, grow and share ideas.
As you make an impact across borders, you’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
At Zurich we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our 4 million customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes. As a global organization, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
What You Will Do
As a HR Intern your main responsibilities will involve:
- Support on initiatives or projects in different HR functions including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, and/or Performance Management & Rewards.
- Assist in developing innovative staff communications including written and visual communications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide statistical analysis and initiate report automation with employee data, performing data mapping, support in designing automation processes and reports.
- Support the development of our HR webpage and portal.
- Write/collate basic policy documents under the guidance of the manager and team members.
- Grasp basic understanding of various HR perspectives including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, and/or Performance Management & Rewards.
- Support daily operations of Human Resources Department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students of any discipline preferably from a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, operations research, informatics, computer science, mathematics…etc.).
- Good communication skills with high proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Cantonese is required.
- Good proficiency in MS office products, knowledge in Data Analysis / Modelling / Advanced Analytics an added advantage.
- A fast learner to learn new technology and savvy with various social media platforms.
- Ability to think out of the box for creative solutions.
- Customer focus with “can-do” attitude.
- Self-motivated, with good sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm