Are you interested in working for a company that values its people and put's its customers and employees at the heart of everything we do? Are you looking for growth opportunities beyond simply a career? Then Zurich could be just the place for you!
Our people are the heart & soul of Zurich. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together! Our ambition is to become one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. To get there we hire and develop the best talent available.
With Zurich, you can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive global team.
What You Will Do
- Provide statistical analysis and initiate report automation with employee data, performing data mapping, support in designing automation processes and reports.
- Support the development of our HR webpage and portal.
- Write/collate basic policy documents under the guidance of the manager and team members.
- Assist in developing innovative staff communications including written and visual communications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support daily operations of Human Resources Department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students of any discipline preferably from a quantitative discipline, e.g., statistics, operations research, informatics, computer science, mathematics, etc.
- Good communication skills with high proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Cantonese is required.
- Good proficiency in MS office products, knowledge in Data Analysis / Modelling / Advanced Analytics an added advantage.
- A fast learner to learn new technology and savvy with various social media platforms.
- Ability to think out of the box for creative solutions.
- Customer focus with “can-do” attitude.
- Self-motivated, with good sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Both part-time (at least 2 full days per week) and full-time internship for summer will be considered.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th May 2021, 6:00 pm