Looking for a career that will excite, challenge and inspire you? Thinking about insurance? Perhaps you should.
Working for us is a totally different experience to what you probably expect. How do you feel about the things you truly love? Don’t you want to protect them in the best way possible? Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. This is no easy task. In today’s interconnected world, tackling risk is fast, unpredictable and invigorating. You’ll have to think on your feet as you manage risks big and small, from flooding to cyber crime.
You’ll be tackling issues like these in over 170 countries. It’s a big challenge, but you’ll have a truly diverse network helping you. As part of an international team, every day would provide opportunities to learn, grow and share ideas.
As you make an impact across borders, you’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.
What You Will Do
As a Legal Intern, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Legal research and analysis.
- Administrative support when necessary.
- Other work assistance within the team for on-the-job training.
Required Skills and Abilities
As a Legal Intern, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Undergraduate in Law or related disciplines.
- Good computer literacy and research skills.
- With an analytical and inquisitive mind.
- Excellent language skills in written Chinese & English.
- Self-motivated with good sense of responsibility and "can-do" attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm