Looking for a career that will excite, challenge and inspire you? Thinking about insurance? Perhaps you should.
Working for us is a totally different experience to what you probably expect. How do you feel about the things you truly love? Don’t you want to protect them in the best way possible? Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. This is no easy task. In today’s interconnected world, tackling risk is fast, unpredictable and invigorating. You’ll have to think on your feet as you manage risks big and small, from flooding to cyber crime.
You’ll be tackling issues like these in over 170 countries. It’s a big challenge, but you’ll have a truly diverse network helping you. As part of an international team, every day would provide opportunities to learn, grow and share ideas.
As you make an impact across borders, you’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.
What You Will Do
As an Intern, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Provide analytics support related to various aspects of the projects.
- Assist with data collation from APAC countries.
- Support the regional HR team on regional initiatives/projects in the different HR streams including - Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Talent Management and/or Performance Management & Rewards.
- Coordinate with different departments, including country HR teams to support different HR activities.
- Help put together basic communications.
- Write/collate basic reports/policy documents under the guidance of the relevant regional head.
Required Skills and Abilities
As an Intern, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University undergraduate. Data Analytics or related Major preferred.
- Good communication skills with high proficiency in spoken and written English (other languages including Cantonese/Mandarin would also be great, but not mandatory).
- Customer focus with a “can-do” attitude.
- Detail oriented.
- Quick and willing learner who is not afraid to speak up and add value to the work of the team when required.
- Self-motivated, with a good sense of responsibility, and integrity.
- Good proficiency in MS Office products (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Confidence with technology.
- A genuine interest in Human Resources concepts.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm