- Manage administrative tasks to ensure the efficient workflow at the GM office.
- Assist routine office functions and operations:
- Administrative duties as answering phones, taking messages, processing paperwork, document filing/translation, preparation of expense reports
- Take care of important company chops
- Issue invitation letter for headquarter staff to apply Chinese visa
- Arrange trip schedules and reception for guests/visitors
- Make weekly absence list and inform key managers
- Organize conference and meetings as directed by GM/assistant to GM
- Type correspondence and respond to headquarter requests
- Make important announcement on behalf of the GM office
- Draft Emails/PPT for the GM
- Assist the organization of big company event
- Evaluate the company public service and facility on a regular basis
- Other tasks appointed by the GM and GM’s assistant
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Study/work experience in European countries is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all levels of staff, clients and other strategic partners
- Adapt to flexible working times in terms of cross team collaboration and events supporting
- Experience: 2 year’s working experience appreciated, freshly graduate also accepted
- Personality: analytical, mature, motivated, flexible, and detail-oriented.
- PC: general PC skills in Microsoft office
- Speak fluent Chinese and English, Fluent in German is a must
- Other languages, such as French, Italian etc. is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm